Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16090 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €998 (6,203TL) in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (43 minutes ago)