Cost of living in Melilla, Spain vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,016 in Melilla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)