Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 39% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,340 ($3,853) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)