Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09198 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,568 (17,043 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)