Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23055 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,870 (﷼ 12,450) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)