Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 948 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,457 (COL$5,204,421) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)