Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04586 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,741 (Mex$ 37,963) in Matamoros.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)