Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06388 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 26% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,778 (27,839 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)