Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 6% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,446 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (44 minutes ago)