Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09165 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,660 (18,112 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)