Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09074 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,559 (17,180 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨71 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Asansol costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Islamabad costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)