Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 22% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,161 in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)