Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 22% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,114 in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)