Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 21% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,894 in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Liverpool costs £624 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)