Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00709 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 43% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,533 (₨216,083) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)