Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00648 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,432 (₨220,882) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)