Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00725 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 52% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,096 (₨564,878) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)