Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.382 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,411 (Dinar 1,012) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver costs C$4.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 35,000 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puno costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)