Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02689 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 24% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,891 ($U70,339) in Maldonado.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)