Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,873 (1,883,238 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (42 minutes ago)