Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,643 (1,735,198 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)