Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 15% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,751 (1,810,433 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (34 minutes ago)