Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01443 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,267 (руб 87,799) in Magnitogorsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rosario costs ARS $58 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Accra costs GH₵15 (about 1 hour ago)