Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 26% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,269 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)