Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 26% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,887 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)