Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 542 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03263 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,241 (38,017₴) in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 4 hours ago)