Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 595 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03269 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,173 (35,895₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (31 minutes ago)