Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04895 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €995 (E£ 20,330) in Luxor.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)