Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08524 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 69% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €798 (9,358 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (40 minutes ago)