Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08577 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 69% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €736 (8,584 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)