Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03085 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €972 (31,488₴) in Luhans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)