Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,822 (5,135,786 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (44 minutes ago)