Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,072 (5,648,421 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (35 minutes ago)