Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00282 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 20% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,241 (1,147,337 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)