Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 256 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 21% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,019 (1,066,246 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)