Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00350 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 40% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,493 (997,975 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)