Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00326 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 41% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,245 (996,645 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)