Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04513 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,506 (Mex$ 33,367) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (41 minutes ago)