Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,466 (R$ 6,258) in Londrina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)