Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23196 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,347 (R$ 5,808) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (about 2 hours ago)