Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 15% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,299 (1,506,541 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)