Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,664 ($1,925) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (41 minutes ago)