Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23241 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,351 (5,813 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨4,999 (about 1 hour ago)