Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00300 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 6% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,442 (815,107 Kz) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (31 minutes ago)