Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00349 EUR / AOA *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,512 (719,102 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)