Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,736 (1,792,957 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)