Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 60% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,683 (2,413,506 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)