Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12488 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 40% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,619 (12,965元) in Lianyungang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)