Cost of living in Lianyungang, China vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12142 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 41% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,355 (11,161元) in Lianyungang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)