Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 7% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,410 ($2,796) in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)