Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01584 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,193 (Php138,464) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)