Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01667 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,965 (Php117,902) in Legaspi Port.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)