Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 22% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,295 in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)