Cost of living in Le Mans, France vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 13% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,064 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)