Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 12% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,799 in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)