Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 45% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,474 (200,102 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)