Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04655 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,490 (Mex$ 32,014) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)