Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12741 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,675 ($b13,149) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)