Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.004 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,615 (Dinar 871) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,456 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Genoa costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)