Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 700 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.860 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,078 (Dinar 1,076) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)