Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 779 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.904 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 16% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,130 (Dinar 1,078) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (43 minutes ago)