Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01278 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,084 (руб 84,823) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)