Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18001 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 10% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,257 (GH₵12,540) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)