Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20692 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,875 (RM13,895) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)