Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21562 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,707 (RM7,917) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)