Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20770 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,517 (RM7,305) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)