Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21451 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,414 (RM6,591) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (43 minutes ago)