Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,696 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21128 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,780 (RM8,425) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)