Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09625 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,043 (kr 42,009) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 200 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 11,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $63 (about 2 hours ago)