Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10501 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 48% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,557 (kr 33,872) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)